Spread the word and earn $1000 when a new client
completes their first qualified project. It’s that simple.
Register for the referral program, refer new clients, and earn a fee when your referral completes their first qualified project with a StealthForce consultant.
1) Submit the form below with your name, company, industry, and email address.
2) Watch your inbox for your custom referral link and a template email you can use to easily introduce StealthForce to your contacts.
3) Share your custom referral link with your contacts.
4) Log in to your StealthForce Referral Program Affiliate Account with your User ID.
As of July 13, 2016
- Acceptance and Legally Binding Effect of these StealthForce Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“Program T&Cs”). By accepting these Program T&Cs, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound by these Program T&Cs in its entirety.
- Program T&Cs Updates. StealthForce reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Program T&Cs at any time. StealthForce will post any changes to the Program T&Cs on the Site (defined in Section 3, below) and will indicate at the top of the Program T&Cs page the date these terms were last revised. It is your responsibility to check the Program T&Cs periodically for changes. Your continued participation in the Program after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new or revised Program T&Cs.
- Platform Description, Purpose and Related StealthForce Properties. StealthForce, Inc. (“StealthForce”, “we” or “us”) provides a network (“Network”) of independent contractors who provide consulting or other professional services offered by or through StealthForce (each a “Talent” and the services they provide, the “Talent Services”). Businesses that provide StealthForce with Talent are referred to herein as “Talent Suppliers”. The “Platform” includes (a) StealthForce’s web site located at http://www.StealthForce.co (the “Site”), (b) StealthForce’s technology platform (the “Platform”) designed for Talent to apply and be considered by StealthForce to join StealthForce’s Talent network to potentially be matched to StealthForce’s customers (each a “Client”) who need Talent Services; and (c) all software (including the Referral Link described below), data, reports, text, images, sounds, video, and content made available through any of the foregoing (collectively, the “Content”. For ease of reference, the Site, Network, Platform, identities or descriptions of Clients, other Content, StealthForce’s Proprietary Information, and any other StealthForce products or services are collectively referred to in these Program T&Cs (as defined below) as “StealthForce Properties”. “StealthForce Properties” include all such elements as a whole, as well as individual elements and portions thereof.
- Program Overview. As further described in these Program T&Cs, the StealthForce Referral Program (the “Program”) enables eligible participants to earn referral fees (“Referral Fees”) by providing qualified referrals (“Qualified Referrals”) to StealthForce.
- Eligibility to Participate. The Program is only available to eligible participants (each a “Participant”). To be a Participant, you must: (1) have enrolled in this Program and accepted these Program T&Cs; (2) not have breached any agreement (including, without limitation, any online click-wrap agreement, terms and conditions, and these Program T&Cs) with or obligation to StealthForce; (3) not be involved in any dispute or litigation with StealthForce; (4) have fully paid all amounts you owe StealthForce (if any); and (5) otherwise be in good standing under any and all StealthForce accounts that you may have, if any, and StealthForce has not, in its sole discretion, removed you from participation in the Program. The Program is not available to any individual, business, or other entity who resides or works in (or from) or who is a national of a Prohibited Region or who is listed on any Compliance List (collectively, a “Prohibited Person”). You will not earn and StealthForce will not be obligated to pay any Referral Fees (or any other amounts related to a referral that you provide) unless you remain eligible as a Participant from the time of the applicable referral submission through the date such payment would become due you. The Program may not be available in all countries or jurisdictions and is void where prohibited by law.
- Referrals. 6.1. Program Overview. You are not obligated to, but you may, at your discretion, provide StealthForce with referrals (as defined in Section 6.2 below) for Qualified Prospects (defined in Section 6.2, below). StealthForce will pay you the earned and due Referral Fees (defined in Section 6.7, below) for each Qualified Referral, as provided in and subject to these Program T&Cs. 6.2. Referrals to Qualified Prospects. Referrals will only be accepted by StealthForce and deemed valid as a referral (“referral” or, plural, “referrals”) if the referral refers StealthForce to a Qualified Prospect or refers a Qualified Prospect to StealthForce. A “Qualified Prospect” is a potential Client of StealthForce who is: (1) an individual, company, or other legally formed entity and, if you are providing the referral by any means other than a Referral Link (defined in Section 6.3, below) someone with whom you have materially interacted and discussed the relevant opportunity regarding StealthForce within thirty (30) days prior to the applicable referral; (2) not, at the time of referral, and prior to referral has never been, a prospective or actual Client of StealthForce (prospective status will be determined by StealthForce’s review of its business records in its sole discretion); (3) not a party to any dispute or litigation involving StealthForce; and (4) not a Prohibited Person. 6.3. Method of Referral. During all periods in which you are eligible as a Participant, you may provide StealthForce with referrals through the following methods: (a) you provide StealthForce with the Contact Information (defined in Section 6.4, below) of a Qualified Prospect by emailing all such Contact Information to a StealthForce authorized-representative at INFO@STEALTHFORCE.CO; (b) you invite the Qualified Prospect to contact StealthForce as a prospective StealthForce Client by providing them with access to the unique website link that StealthForce may make available to you for such purposes (“Referral Link”); and (c) you encourage a Qualified Prospect to contact StealthForce as a prospective StealthForce Client and when that person contacts us they inform us that you provided the referral to us. 6.4. Contact Information. Any Contact Information that you provide StealthForce must include: (1) if for an individual, that person’s first and last name and direct phone number and work-related email address, and (2) if for a business or other entity, the business’s or entity’s name, the first and last name of a relevant employee of that business or entity and their direct phone number and work-related email address. All Contact Information must be complete and accurate and obtained by you lawfully and with all necessary permissions and consents. 6.5. Qualified Referral. StealthForce will only pay Referral Fees with respect to Qualified Referrals who complete their first Qualified Project. A “Qualified Referral” is a referral that is: (1) made to a Qualified Prospect, (2) provided to StealthForce or the Qualified Prospect by you (and, except for a Posted Referral, not by or through any other person or entity), (3) except for a Posted Referral, provided directly to or generated from your direct communications with the Qualified Prospect alone, (4) not part of any spam or other referral, offer, or solicitation of any type, and (5) in all respects, made in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and otherwise in full compliance with these Program T&Cs. Further, to be eligible as a Qualified Referral, the referral must also result in the prospective Client registering as a Client of StealthForce (if you provide the referral through the use of a Referral Link, such Client application must be received by StealthForce within thirty (30) days of the prospective Client first visiting the Site via the Referral Link). A “Qualified Project” is a fully-paid engagement with gross compensation of USD $5,000 or greater, completed with StealthForce within six (6) months of StealthForce’s receipt of the referral (in the case of a Referral Link referral, six (6) months from the day the prospect first visits StealthForce’s Site via the Referral Link) and StealthForce must be fully and timely paid for such engagement. Nothing in these Program T&Cs obligates you to provide StealthForce with referrals or StealthForce to consider, contact, cooperate with, evaluate, approve, accept, engage or enter any agreement or other arrangement with any prospective or existing Client. 6.6 Additional Referral Limitations. Referrals made pursuant to Section 6.3(a) (i.e., by email) or 6.3(c) (i.e., personal introduction) must be made to people whom you know and with whom you have a good working relationship. Referrals made via the Referral Link may be effected (a) by direct correspondence (e.g., via email or text) initiated by you, in which case such Referrals must also comply with the provisions applicable to email referrals under Section 6.3(a), or (b) by posting the Referral Link on a blog or other web property that is owned or controlled by you or included as part of content (“Posted Referral Content”) that you alone created and post to another website or online forum (a “Posted Referral”). Posted Referral Content must comply with all provisions of these Program T&Cs. If requested by StealthForce, you will promptly provide StealthForce with links to all instances of your public use of any Referral Link(s) and you will, upon StealthForce’s request, immediately, permanently remove or delete any such links. Except as expressly permitted for a Posting Referral, you must not use public postings or other multi-party communications to generate or provide referrals, including without limitation, advertising, posting on public or group forums, third party websites, social networks, and the like. If you are an employee of any government entity or agency, referrals by you (directly or indirectly) to your employer or any government agency or entity with which you have any influence regarding vendor selection or contract matters are prohibited under these Program T&Cs. Any referral generated or provided through any such prohibited means or otherwise not in compliance with these Program T&Cs will not be a Qualified Referral. Additionally, because of the informal nature of referrals provided under Section 6.3(c) (whereby you have the prospect contact StealthForce and tell us that you referred them to us) it may be difficult or impossible for us to attribute the referral to you. For instance, the prospect may neglect to inform us that you provided the referral, or they may provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information about you. In any such events, the referral will not be deemed a Qualified Referral unless we receive all necessary information to attribute it to you within 30 days of the initial referral. 6.7. Use of Your Information. You agree that StealthForce may use (and disclose to others as necessary) all information that you provide to us with respect to any referral, including your name and contact information and any Client information to: (a) confirm any referral that you have provided, (b) determine your compliance with these Program T&Cs and to enforce the same, (c) comply with law and any government or court order, demand, or action, and (c) otherwise operate the Program and all associated systems and operations. 6.8. No Duplicate Payments. StealthForce may, in its sole discretion, offer other referral or incentive programs by which it compensates individuals and/or entities for referrals, incentives, introductions, or the like. In the event that you participate in any other such referral, introduction, or incentive program, StealthForce will, regardless of any conflicting provisions in these Program T&Cs or the applicable terms and conditions for any other such program or offering, only pay you a single fee for a referral, introduction, or the like to any particular individual or entity. StealthForce will determine, in its sole discretion, which fee(s) potentially apply and will pay you (and have no obligation to pay any amounts other than) the highest single fee applicable to the relevant referral, incentive, introduction or the like.
- Restrictions on Your Use of StealthForce Proprietary Information; Confidentiality. All business, technical or financial information disclosed by StealthForce, Inc. (“StealthForce”) that includes or relates to (a) payments to you under these Program T&Cs, (b) the names of any Client of StealthForce (whether or not referred by you), or (c) any information of any Client of StealthForce is StealthForce’s “Proprietary Information”. You will hold in confidence and not disclose to others any Proprietary Information. You will also not use Proprietary Information for any purposes other than to provide referrals to StealthForce in accordance with these Program T&Cs. However, you will not be obligated under this Section 7 with respect to information that you can document is or becomes readily publicly available without restriction and through no fault of you (e.g., information that StealthForce makes generally available to the public on the Site without requiring acceptance of these Program T&Cs or a similar obligation of confidentiality). You may make disclosures of Proprietary Information required by law or court order provided that you give StealthForce advance written notice. When you have ceased providing referrals to StealthForce in connection with these Program T&Cs or completed your use of the Platform, you will destroy all items and copies containing or embodying Proprietary Information, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law. This Section 7 is in addition to and will not limit any other obligation of confidentiality that you may have to StealthForce.
- Your Representations and Warranties; Indemnification. You represent and warrant to StealthForce that (a) you have obtained all necessary permissions, consents, and rights necessary to provide StealthForce with any referrals or any other third party information under or in connection with the Program; (b) all communications, referrals, and Posted Referral Content created, made, distributed, published, or otherwise made publicly available by you in connection with the Program fully comply with applicable law; (c) you are eighteen (18) years of age or older; (d) all referrals that you make will be made in compliance with all applicable laws; (e) you are not a national of, you do not reside in, and, you will not provide any referrals while you are located in any Prohibited Region, (f) you are not identified on any Prohibited List; and (g) you will not knowingly (or with reason to know) provide a referral to StealthForce regarding any person, business, or entity who is a national of or resides or works in any Prohibited Region or who is identified on any Prohibited List. You shall notify StealthForce immediately if your status under this Section 8 changes. This Agreement will terminate immediately upon any non-compliance with this Section 8. You will indemnify and hold harmless StealthForce from and against any claim that (1) any Posted Referral Content infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or that it is defamatory or infringes any other right of any person and/or (2) arises from a violation of this Section 8 or applicable law.
- NO WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER BY STEALTHFORCE. THE STEALTHFORCE PROPERTIES, AND PARTICULARLY THE SITE, PLATFORM, CONTENT, PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AND ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND STEALTHFORCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT STEALTHFORCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS OR USE OR BOTH OF THE STEALTHFORCE PROPERTIES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE, AND STEALTHFORCE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE STEALTHFORCE PROPERTIES, AND NO INFORMATION, ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM STEALTHFORCE OR THROUGH THE STEALTHFORCE PROPERTIES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS PROGRAM T&Cs.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. 10.1 Exclusion of Damages and Limitation of Liability. You agree that STEALTHFORCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS PROGRAM T&Cs, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, PLATFORM, CONTENT, PROPRIETARY INFORMATION, OR ANY INTERRUPTION OR DISRUPTION OF SUCH USE, EVEN IF STEALTHFORCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE). THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STEALTHFORCE WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM AND THESE PROGRAM T&Cs WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE CUMULATIVE AMOUNT OF ANY OUTSTANDING, ACCRUED REFERRAL FEES ACTUALLY DUE YOU (AND NOT YET PAID BY STEALTHFORCE) PURSUANT TO THESE PROGRAM T&Cs. 10.2. Jurisdictional Limitations. Some states and other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN THESE STATES, STEALTHFORCE’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Relationship of Parties. For all purposes under these Program T&Cs and the Program, StealthForce and you are independent contractors. You are not authorized to and will not (a) represent yourself as, or allow yourself to be perceived by others as, an agent, employee, contractor, or representative of StealthForce, (b) make any representation or statement on StealthForce’s behalf (including any statement regarding a Talent’s likelihood of acceptance into the Network) or give others the impression that you are authorized to make any representation or statement on StealthForce’s behalf, (c) bind or attempt to bind StealthForce to any contract. StealthForce only will be responsible for Referral Fees due and payable to you and StealthForce’s income taxes in connection with this Agreement, and you will be responsible for all other taxes, third party transaction fees, and assessments including without limitation, sales, value-added, use and similar taxes, and wire transfer fees, if any.
- Dispute Resolution & Class Action Waiver. This Agreement is made under, and will be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Delaware applicable to agreements made and to be performed solely therein, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that any dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby will be arbitrated pursuant to the Delaware Rapid Arbitration Act, 10 Del. C. §5801, et. seq. The arbitration will take place in Wilmington, Delaware, or such other location as the parties (each in their sole discretion) and arbitrator may agree. The arbitration will be presided over by one arbitrator, who will be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties. In the event the parties are unable to agree upon the identity of the arbitrator, either party may file a petition with the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware pursuant to Section 5805 of the Delaware Rapid Arbitration Act to have an arbitrator appointed. ARBITRATION SHALL PROCEED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS WITHOUT THE RIGHT FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS OR ON BASES INVOLVING CLAIMS BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF OTHERS. THE ARBITRATOR’S AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE AND MAKE WRITTEN AWARDS IS LIMITED TO CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND STEALTHFORCE ALONE. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE JOINED OR CONSOLIDATED UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING BY ALL PARTIES. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Program T&Cs, if any portion of the immediately preceding four sentences is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions of this Section 12 will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- Miscellaneous. Except as expressly stated herein, these Program T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Program and all matters relating thereto. No waiver, change, or modification to these Program T&Cs will be effective unless in writing signed by both parties. Any notices to StealthForce in connection with this agreement will be made by email transmitted to INFO@StealthForce.co. Notices to you will be made by email or regular mail and will be deemed to have been duly given when sent by StealthForce to the email or mailing address associated with your account. You agree that StealthForce is entitled to seek injunctive and other equitable relief to enforce your obligations under this Agreement to avoid harm that cannot adequately be remedied by monetary damages. The section and subsection headings used in these Program T&Cs are for convenience only and will not be used in interpreting these Program T&Cs. In the event that any provision of these Program T&Cs will be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be first revised to give the maximum permissible effect to its original intent or, if such revision is not permitted, that specific provision will be eliminated so that these Program T&Cs will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Referral Fees. Subject to change at any time and without prior notice, as set forth in these Program T&Cs, StealthForce’s current (as of the most recent date of these Program T&Cs) Referral Fees under these Program T&Cs are: (1) Client Referral Fee: US$1,000.00