Step by Step Process
Upload your resume and consent to our Terms Of Service. Application reviewers individually confirm relevant real estate experience and advise candidates of acceptance or otherwise.
Clients reach out to us and confirm their project scope, desired consultant profile and budget in detail. They also make a deposit of funds prior to launch. Our system automatically considers every StealthForce consultant for each project, uncovering a pool of the top dozen likeliest matches. When short-listed, you receive a Project Brief Invitation (including the client name, deadline, deliverables and compensation) for your review. Of those who opt-in, we present the top three candidates for client consideration.
Some clients request telephone interviews within a few days while others award projects based on a resume alone. If invited for an interview, you can share more detail on your work history. Most projects are multi-phase, so managing expectations is key.
Once the client selects their consultant, StealthForce advises both parties of the project launch date. Work commences per the terms outlined in the original Project Brief unless modified in writing.
Our project managers check-in with both parties weekly (requesting feedback, confirming data/drafts are delivered timely, and ensuring expectations are met). For multi-phase (or ongoing per-diem) projects, we invoice clients and confirm deposits prior to each phase. We process compensation to you on a 1099 basis either monthly or per-milestone.
1. RESPOND IMMEDIATELY to each StealthForce Project Invitation, even to decline.
2. BEHAVE PROFESSIONALLY. Your reputation will affect your project-flow.
3. KEEP ALL INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL. Client names and project information are strictly confidential.
4. NEVER USE PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, software, source materials or spreadsheets.
5. DO NOT RENEGOTIATE OR UP-SELL clients from the terms of the Project Brief.
6. HONOR THE PROCESS. Never request equity or invite a client to pay you directly; per the Terms Of Service, circumvention is a punishable violation.
7. TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR PERFORMANCE. We are building an ecosystem for real estate insight. Over time, the best consultants will enjoy expanded opportunities, priority project selection, speaking engagements and more. Let's advance together.